Apply Online-Department of Elementary Education Bikaner, Recruites for the 33689 Post Of Shiksha Sahayak
Category Wise Reservation Details:
Government of India Directives on reservation applicable for Scheduled caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC), Persons with Disabilities (PWD), Ex-Servicemen (ESM) candidates will apply and be strictly followed. Reservation for SC/ ST/OBC will be provided as indicated in the Details of the Posts.
Important Instructions for the recruitment in Department of Elementary Education, Shiksha Sahayak Recruitment-2013:
1. Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website itself.
2. Candidates not fulfilling the required criteria need not apply.
3. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
4. The advertisement is available at Official website. Any subsequent changes if made in the employment notice shall be communicated through the website. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated of the changes if any.
5. The vacancies shown are provisional and liable to be increased or decreased or may be Candidates should produce original certificates for verification at the time of test/interview and in case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature will be rejected.
7. Candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill the requirements as per the notification before submitting application for a post through online. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished is false / incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility requirements, the candidature is liable to be cancelled / rejected.
8. Those who are working in Government Departments or Public Sector Organisations should produce “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of test/interview failing which candidature will be cancelled/ rejected. reduced to nil.
9. After applying through online, candidate is required to take a print out of the application form with unique registration number generated by the system and affix a recent passport size photograph and send the same along with the Demand Draft (in original) and self attested copies of all certificates for proof of age, qualifications, mark sheets, experience, caste, disability etc, toIt is important to note that, the candidature will be considered only on receipt of the online application print out with Registration number along with copies of certificates and the Demand Draft as applicable.
10. Only those Indian Nationals should apply who accept the terms and conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
11. Candidate should preserve his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number after submitting On-line Application Shiksha Sahayak Recruitment 2013 in Rajasthan Education.