National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment-2013
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM)- National Rural Health Mission of Madhya Pradesh (NRHM MP) has issued notification for the recruitment of 626 Male Ayush Medical officer and 626 Female Ayush Medical Officer vacancies for the posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Homeopathy Medical Officer and Unani Medical Officer on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15 June, 2013 to 05 July, 2013. All details about the job vacancies mention below:
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) of Madhya Pradesh Recruites For The 1252 Medical Officer Vacancies details:
Total No. of Posts: 1252
Names of the Posts:
1. Ayurvedic Medical Officer: 564 Posts
2. Homeopathy Medical Officer: 564 Posts
3. Unani Medical Officer: 124 Posts
Candidates should possess B.A.M.S Degree from recognized university for Post No.1, B.H.M.S Degree from recognized university for Post No.2 and B.U.M.S Degree from recognized university.
Candidates age limit should be between 21 and 40 years as on 01 January, 2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates selection is totally based on their performance in written examination.
Examination Fee (Non Refundable):
Candidate has to pay the examination fee of Rs.600/- in the form of Cash at authorized MP Online Kiosk or at CSC or fee can be paid through Internet Banking.
Online Application Registration Starts From: 15 June, 2013
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 05 July, 2013
Staring Date for Downloading the Call Letter: 10 July, 2013
Date of online Examination: 14 July, 2013
How to apply for the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment-2013?
Candidates who are intrested and want to apply should go through the official web portal and fill the online registration form. Candidates are advised to read care fully the details and procedure of online apply.
1. Before filling the online application candidates should read the instructions carefully.
2. First scan the photo and signature of the applicant.
3. Log in to website www.mponline.gov.in
4. Click on the Citizen Services link–>’Online Assessment’—>’NRHM’—> ‘Apply Online.
5. Fill the online application with all the mandatory details and upload the photograph and signature and submit the application.
6. After submitting the application, an application number will generate after that click on the ‘proceed to payment’ button.
7. Pay the fee through credit card of internet banking,
8. After completing fee payment process computer will generate the receipt which contains the payment and application details.
9. Keep the receipt for further use at the time of joining.
This Government Job is posted by:
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), MP
Government of India
Agriculture Apply online Assistant Assistant director Assistant Engineer Assistant manager Assistant Professor Assistant Registrar Assistant sub inspector Associate Professor Bank Clerks bank jobs Central Govt Jobs Chandigarh Administration Computer Operator Constable Consultant contract basics jobs court jobs Data Entry Operator Deputy Manager DRDO Recruitment electrical Electrician electronics Engineer Engineering Faculty Post Fireman Gate-2014 Gramin Bank Group-A Group-B Group-C Group-D IBPS Indian Post Office inspector it jobs JRF Junior Assistant Junior research fellow Junior Resident latest bank openings LDC lecturer librarian Manager mechanical Medical Medical officers Ministry Of Defence Recruitment MPSC Multi tasking staff Mumbai Non Technical Staff Non-teaching posts Office Assistant officer Personal assistant Pharmacist Pilot Primary Teacher Principal Professor Project Assistant Research Assistant Research Associate Research Fellow scientist Senior Manager Senior Research Fellow Senior Resident Staff Nurse technical Technical Assistant Technical officer Technician trainees Translator Typist