Apply Online-Government Of NCT Delhi, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) 671 Vacancies For Various Posts
Click Here For DSSSB Recruitment For The 2290 Various Posts September-2013
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)- A public notification has been published by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board to fill the 671 vacancies for different posts. Online application are invited by the department from the eligible and interested candidates to fulfill the recruitment for the post of Warder, Assistant Superintendent, Matron and other posts. Candidates can apply on or before 25 July, 2013 for part-I and 02 August, 2013 for Part-II posts. Complete details about the vacancies are mentioned below:
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Recruitment 2013 Vacancies Details:
Total Number of Job Posts: 671 Posts
Name Of the Vacancies:
1. Laboratory Asst (Physics): 03 Posts
2. Laboratory Asst (Ballistics) : 03 posts
3. Laboratory Asst (Photo) : 02 posts
4. Laboratory Asst (HRD / Quality Control) : 01 post
5. Sr. Scientific Asst (Chemistry) : 02 posts
6. Sr. Scientific Asst (Biology) : 03 posts
7. Armourer : 01 post
8. Sr. Scientific Asst (Biology) : 02 posts
9. Sr. Scientific Asst (Document) : 02 posts
10. Sr. Scientific Asst (Chemistry) : 06 posts
11. Sr. Scientific Asst (Physics) : 01 post
12. Laboratory Asst (Finger Printing) : 01 post
1. Matron (Female) : 81 posts
2. Warder (Male) : 528 posts
3. Assistant Superintendent : 35 posts
Applicant who are applying for these job vacancies should posses 10+2, Graduate degree, Master Degree as relevant subject as per the recruitment of the job vacancy posts. For more details about the education must refer the complete advertisement.
The selection shall be made through One Tier examination scheme and
Physical Endurance Test.
Rs. 100/- in the form of Challan to be deposited in State Bank of India. No Fees for SC / ST / PH / Ex-Serviceman candidates.
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. The educational qualification, age, experience etc. as stipulated in advertisement shall be determined as on the closing date of submission of application.
General Instructions For The Candidates:
1. The vacancies advertised are provisional and liable to vary.
2. The Board reserves the right to reject the candidature of any ineligible candidate at any stage of recruitment.
3. The Board reserves the right to cancel a part of or entire process of examination or a part of it due to administrative reason's and in case of unfair means.
4. The Board reserves the right to cancel any center of exam and ask the candidates of that center to appear at another center.
5. Reporting time for the candidates at the examination center on the day of examination is between 09:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.
6. Use of Calculator, Laptop, Palmtop, other Digital Instrument/ Mobile/ Cell phone, Pager etc. is/are not allowed.
7. The educational qualification, age, experience and other eligibility conditions against the post shall be determined as on the closing date of online submission of application.
Opening Date of Application: 26 June, 2013
Closing Date of Application: 25 July, 2013
Last Date for Depositing Fees through SBI Challan: 26 July, 2013
For Part- II:
Opening Date of Application: 03 July, 2013
Closing Date of Application: 02 August, 2013
Last Date for Depositing Fees through SBI Challan: 03 August, 2013
How to apply for the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Recruitment 2013?
Candidates are required to apply online using the website http://dsssbonline.nic.in. Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form, the instructions of which are available at the above mentioned site. Neither the print out nor any document should be sent to this board at the time of applying for the post. the successful candidates will be required to submit copy of challan, legible Self attested/Gazetted officer attested/Notary attested copies of the documents along with the hard copy of printout of online application form at the time of verification of documents.
This Government Job is posted by:
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
Government of India