Indian Navy Recruites As Sailors For Artificer Apprentice (AA)- 135 Batch
Join Indian Navy As Sailor For AA- Indian Navy holds the recruitment for the post of Sailors for Artificer Apprentice.The Indian unmarried citizens who are eligible and interested can apply online by go through the Indian navy official website before the last date 27 June, 2013. Complete details about the vacancies are given below:
Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) Recruitment-2013 Details:
Name of the post applied for: Sailor as an AA
Candidate must qualified in 10+2 / equivalent examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths and Physics and at least one of these subjects-Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science.
Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb, 1994 to 31 Jan, 1997 (Both dates inclusive) are eligible for applying.
Pay And Allowances:
The Artificer Apprentices Basic Pay Band is Rs. 5200-20200/-. In addition they will be paid Grade Pay @Rs.2000/-.
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
1. Print out of online application will be received only through ORDINARY POST. Application received through speed post/ registered post or couriers will be rejected.
2. Short-listing criteria will be based on percentage of marks as per eligibility criteria.
3. All original certificates, mark sheets are to be produced at the time of written examination.
4. Results of the Written Test will be announced on the same day and those who qualify Written test will undergo PFT.
5. The candidates who qualify in all respects will be short listed depending upon the vacancies. The candidate will be selected on all India merit basis.
Important Dates to Be Remembered:
Starting Date of online registration: 17 June, 2013.
Closing Date of online registration: 27 June, 2013.
Submitting of Physical receipt of application at the office 7 July, 2013.
How to apply for these job vacancies in Indian Navy Recruitment-2013?
Applicant who are interested for applying must read the complete details about the vacancies that they are eligible or not for applying. candidate should go through the official website of Indian navy and apply online for enrollment registration and after that take Print two copies of the online application form. One copy duly signed, along with attested copies of matriculation certificate, 10+2 mark sheet, domicile and one self addressed envelop of size 22x10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed and mention “Online AA Application -135 batch and 10+2 percentage......" on envelope to be forwarded at the address given below before the 7 July, 2013:
POST BOX NO. 476,
GOL DAK KHANA,
GPO, NEW DELHI -110001
This Government Job is posted by:
Government of India