Rail Coach Factory (RCF) Recruites For The 202 Posts Of Apprentice Vacancies June-2013
Rail Coach Factory (RCF)- Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala has issues the latest job notification for fulfill recruitment of Course Completed Act. Apprentices in various trades in Technical Training Centre/RCF/ Kapurthala of all India Trade Test. Eligible candidates can attend for screening and physical efficiency test on 12 July, 2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below:
Rail Coach Factory (RCF) Recruitment-2013 details:
Name Of the Vacancy: Apprentice
Total Number of posts: 202 Posts
Candidates should have completed Apprenticeship in terms of Apprentice Act 1961 and should have passed NCVT test from Technical Training School, Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala. Candidates should possess certificate from NCVT in support of their having qualified as a trade apprenticeship.
Age Limit and Relaxation:
The applicant must be in between 18 years to 33 years and the age relaxation for SC/ST candidates up to 38 years and for OBC up to 36 years.
Salary And Grade Pay:
Pay Band will be Rs. 5200-20200/- with the grade pay Rs. 1800/-.
The candidates who are interested and fulfill the all conditions will be selected on there screening and there physical efficiency test.
Date and Time of Screening and Physical Efficiency Test:
12 July, 2013 from 08:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Last Date of application form submission: 12 July, 2013.
1. Authority of candidates having complete training from TTC/RCF will be certified by chief Instructor/TTC,RCF/Kapurthala available at the venue of selection.
2. After qualifying both screening and physical efficiency test applicant will be required to pas the medical examination.
3. No Pass/TA/DA will be admissible for journey attending this screening.
4. No residential accommodation will be available to the candidates selected after appointment.
5. applicant should be advised to submit there original education and technical qualification certificates for verification.
6. There is no guarantee for appointment since the process is only for formation of panel.
How to apply for the job vacancies in Rail Coach Factory (RCF) Apprentice Vacancies Recruitment-2013?
Eligible candidates can attend for screening & physical efficiency test with filled application form available with Asst. Personnel Officer-I Maharaja Ranjit Singh Stadium/RCF on the date of screening and physical efficiency test and also bring all original testimonials related to educational, technical qualifications with proof of date of birth, caste etc and one set of photocopy of testimonials duly attested and two self signed recent passport size photographs, should be addressed to:
Assistant Personnel Officer-I,
Maharaha Ranjit Singh Stadium,
Rail Coach Factory/Kapurthala.
This Government job is posted by:
Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala
Government of India