Apply Online-Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC) Job Vacancies For The 550 Junior Engineer and Clerks Posts
Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC)- Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC) has entered it's 48th year of business, since its inception on 1st October 1964. The corporation has been established under the Road Transport Act 1950 with the objective of providing economic, adequate, punctual and efficient services to the traveling public in the state with 8 Depots and 421 Buses.
Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 550 Various Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online from 25 June to 24 July, 2013. All complete job vacancy details are mentioned below:
Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC) Recruitment-2013 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 550 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Traffic Inspector: 16 Posts
2. Co.Traffic Inspector: 40 Posts
3. Junior Engineer ‘A’: 27 Posts
4. Junior Engineer ‘B’: 56 Posts
5. Junior Law Officer: 17 Posts
6. Labor Welfare Inspector: 10 Posts
7. Junior Accountants: 130 Posts
8. Computer: 26 Posts
9. Deputy Inspector Stores: 33 Posts
10. Junior Clerk: 195 Posts
Candidates must possess Degree from Recognized University for S.No. 1, 2, 5, and 7 Posts, B.E/ B.Tech in Automobiles/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering for S.No. 3 Post, Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Automobile/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering for S.No.4 Post, Degree with Social welfare/ Labor law/ Diploma for S.No.6, Degree in Statistics/ Economics/Mathematics/ from Recognized University for S.No.8 Post, Diploma in Automobiles/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from Recognized University for S.No.9 Post, Inter pass or equivalent exam from Board and Diploma in Science and Engineering from Recognized Polytechnic Institution for S.No.10 Post.
Candidates’ age must be above 18 years and below 35 years as on 01-01-2013. Age Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Unreserved candidates must pay Rs.700/- and Rajasthan Resident of SC/ ST candidates must pay Rs.175/- as application fee. Fee must be paid before filling online Application.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of online examination.
Starting Date for Filling Online Application: 25 June, 2013.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 24 July, 2013.
How to apply for the job recruitment Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC)?
Candidates have to apply online through the website www.rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in. Applicants are advised that before applying for these vacancies should read carefully all the details and procedure how to apply online.
Important Instructions to be remembered by the applicant during the online registration:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photograph, signature & Thumb impression.
2. Make Fee Payment through any of the corporate branches which were listed in the notification.
3. Log on to the website www.rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in
4. Read the instructions and start filling the Application.
5. Check once and submit the application.
6. Take a Hard Copy of the submitted application and retain it safely for further uses.
This Job is posted by:
Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC)
Undertaking Government of India