Apply Online-Uttar Pradesh Police and Promotion Board Recruites For The 41610 Job Vacancies of Reserve Police Constables, Fireman Posts
Uttar Pradesh Police and Promotion Board Recruitment- Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board – UPPRPB has released a recruitment notification of Direct Recruitment for 41610 Reserve Police constables, Fireman and other many Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18 July, 2013 to 18 August, 2013. For more details regarding the advertisement are as following mentioned below:
Uttar Pradesh Police and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) Recruitment July-2013 Details:
Total Number Of Vacancies: 41610 Posts
Name Of the Vacancies:
1. Reserve Police: 35, 500 Posts (20000 Posts increased to 35,500 Posts)
2. Police Regional Armed Constabulary: 4,033 Posts
3. Fireman: 2,077 Posts
Study Qualification:Applicant who are applying for these vacancies must pass 10th class and or its equivalent.
Age Limit:Candidates age must be in between 18 to 22 years for male candidates and 18 to 25 years for female candidates as on 01 July, 2013. Age relaxations will be extended as per the Goverment rules.
Application Fee:Candidates who are applying have to pay Rs.200/- as application fee (Non Refundable in any circumstances in the shape of system generated challan in SBI/ Punjab National Bank all across India.
Selection Procedure:Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the written Test and the Physical Fitness Test.
Important Dates to Remember:
Online application registration starts from: 18 July, 2013
Closing of online application registration form: 18 August, 2013
Last date of fee submission: 19 August, 2013
Last date of accepting application form: 20 August, 2013
How to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Police and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) Recruitment July-2013?
Candidates have to apply online from http://uppbpb.gov.in and http://prpb.up.nic.in from 18 July to 18 August, 2013. Applicant who are applying has no need to submit any mark lists, certificates along with online application or by post.
Instruction For Online Apply:
1. Candidates who are interested to applying for these vacancies should obtain an OMR Application form from the Post Office.
2. Fill the form and submit it in the same branch.
3. No Need to attach any documentary proofs.
4. Candidates can directly apply through internet also.
5. Candidates firstly go through the official website given in the link below.
6. Candidates have to scan their photo and signature. Click on ‘Candidates Registration’ and take print of Registration Slip and E-Challan.
7. Make payment in SBI/ Punjab National Bank. After one day candidates have to log in again.
8. Candidates can enter Transaction ID, Journal Number and all other details must fill the details before 2.00 pm.
9. Upload the photo and signature.
10. Now Click on ‘View Application Form’ Check the application.
11. Now Click on ‘Submit’ Button.
12. Take Print Copy of the online Submitted Application for further usage.
This Government job is posted by:Uttar Pradesh Police and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)
Government Of India