Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Tripura Asset Recruitment-Apply Online for various 101 Posts in ONGC Tripura Asset
ONGC is a 'Mahatatna' Public Sector Enterprise and India's leading energy company which is engaged in exploration and production of Oil and Gas in India as well as abroad. ONGC contributes 80% of Domestic Oil production of India with the annual net profit of 25123 Crores. ONGC is biggest Transnational Corporate doing overseas investment of 10 Billion USD in 16 Countries through its subsidiary ONGC Videsh Limited (OVL).
ONGC Tripura Asset, Agartala issued a notification and invites online application from the eligible candidates who are registered in the employment exchange within the State f Tripura. The registration should be remain valid during the recruitment process. However registration not required for the Departmental candidates. All other informations related to these vacancies are mentioned below:-
Details of the Posts:
Total Nos. of these posts: 101 posts
Name Of The Posts:
1. Assistant Rigman (Drilling) A-II level: 10 posts
2. Assistant Technician (Civil) A-II level: 03 posts
3. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) A-II level: 03 posts
4. Assistant Technician (Production) A-II level: 08 posts
5. Assistant Technician (Electronics) A-II level: 02 posts
6. Asst. Grade III (Transport) A-II level: 02 posts
7. Nurse Grade III, A-II level: 01 post
8. Technical Asst. Grade III (Chemistry) A-II level: 03 posts
9. Jr. Asst. Technician (Electrical) A-I level: 06 posts
10. Jr. Asst. Technician (Production) A-I level: 16 posts
11. Jr.Motor Vehicle Driver (HV) A-I level: 10 posts
12. Jr.Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operation) A-I level: 06 posts
13. Junior Assistant (Accounts) A-I level: 01 post
14. Junior Fire Supervisor, A-I level: 03 posts
15. Junior Assistant (Steno English) A-I level: 01 post
16. Junior Assistant Technician(Diesel) A-I level: 02 posts
17. Jr. Asst. Rigman (Drilling) A-I level: 02 posts
18. Jr. Asst. Technician (Fitting) A-I level: 01 post
19. Junior Fireman, W-I level: 09 posts
Details of Backlog/Unfilled Posts:
20. Asst. Technician (Instrumentation) A-II level: 02 posts
21. Jr. Asst.Technician (Electrical) A-I level: 06 posts
22. Junior Fireman, W-I level: 03 posts
All candidates those who are applying for these posts should be pass in SSC, Diploma in their respective trades, Driving License etc. Candidates can go through the official website www.ongcindia.com for complete details.
All candidates of General categories are required to deposit application fee of Rs. 150/- and candidates of SC/ST/PWD are required to pay Rs.50/- in any branch of State Bank Of India payable in ONGC SBI
A/C No 30827318409.
Age Limit for A-I and A-II Level:
All candidates of General categories should be in between the age of 18 years to 30 years and for SC/ST candidates' upper age limit is 35 years as n 30-09-2013.
Age Limit for W-I Level:
All candidates of General categories should be in between the age of 18 years to 27 years and for SC/ST candidates upper age limit is 32 years as on 30-09-2013.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in written test,Physical test and Interview.
Starting Date Of Online Registration: 16-09-2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: 30-09-2013
Last Date of Receipt of Application: 15-10-2013 upto 18:00 hrs
Written Test Date (Tentative): 27-10-2013
How to apply Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited(ONGC), Tripura Asset Recruitment-2013?
First of all candidates should open e-mail ID for the application. After that candidates can apply online and can deposit their fee by the SBI challan and upload the application. candidates should keep a print out copy of online application. Send print out online application with recent passport size photograph and enclose attested photocopies of all relevant documents. Envelope should be superscribed APPLICATION(S) FOR THE POST(S) OF 1_____2___3___ and send by ordinary post To, The Advertiser (ONGC), Post Box No.:12006, Cossipore Post Office, Kolkata-700002 on or before 15-10-2013 upto 18:00 hrs.
Click Here for the Official Advertisement and Form Download.
This Job is posted by:
Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited(ONGC)
Govt Jobs India