Bank of Baroda Latest Vacancy Jobs Notification 2017 – 18 Apply Online for 1039 Specialist Officer Posts: Bank of Baroda, Mumbai has issued a latest (sarkari naukari) vacancy notification and invited applications from the eligible candidates for making the recruitment of Specialist Officer (JMG/ S-I, MMG/ S-II, MMG/ S-III & SMG/ S-IV) vacancies in Bank of Baroda – Project 2016-17. Eligible candidates those who are possessing all the requisite qualifications for these posts can apply Online from 09-11-2016 to 29-11-2016. More details regarding these posts such as educational qualifications, age limit, selection procedure, application fee, how to apply etc for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below:-
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 Complete Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1039
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
Name of the Scale/ Grade:
1. Junior Management Grade/ Scale I: 66 Posts
2. Middle Management Grade/ Scale II: 676 Posts
3. Middle Management Grade / Scale III: 256 Posts
4. Senior Management Grade / Scale IV: 41 Posts
Candidates age limit for Posts No. 1, 3, 28 should be in between 28 years to 40 years. For Posts No. 2, 4, 9, 15, 17, 20, 27, 31, 32, 33 age should be in between 25 – 32 years, 25 years to 30 years for Posts No. 5, 6, 18, 21, 25 years to 35 years for Posts No. 7, 8, 29, 22 years to 40 years for Posts No. 10 to 14, 23 years to 30 years for Posts No. 16, age should be in between 30 years to 40 years for Posts No. 19, 25 years to 40 years for Posts No. 22 to 26, 21 years to 30 years for Posts No. 30. Upper age relaxation depends as per the Govt Of India Rules.
Candidates should possess Qualified:
1. Chartered Accountant for Post No. 1
2. Full time MBA / Full time PGDBM / Full time PGDM with specialization in Finance / CFA/ ICWA/ CA for Posts No 2, 3, 4
3. Full time M.B.A or equivalent with specialization in Marketing from a premier institution for Posts No. 5, 7, 8
4. Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute for Post No. 6
5. Full Time MBA or Full Time PG in Econometrics/ Statistics/ Financial Risk Management/ Data science or Full Time PG in Risk Mgmt./Maths/ Economics/ Financial Engg. from a recognized University/ Other reputed Institutions for Post No. 9 with adequate experience as per the post requirment. Candidates must refer the official notification for post wise complete details.
Candidates selection will be based on applicants performance in Online Written Exam, Group Discussion/Interview/Psychometric Test.
Applicants need to pay Rs.600/- for General/ OBC and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online mode by using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit card.
Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 09-11-2016
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 29-11-2016
Last Date for Editing Application Details: 29-11-2016
Last date for Printing your Application: 14-12-2016
Date of Examination (Tentative): 25-09-2016
How to Apply:
All eligible and interested candidates those who possess all the requisite qualifications/ conditions as mentioned in the recruitment notification can apply Online through the website www.bankofbaroda.com.