ONGC Recruitment 2015-Apply Online for 332 Asst Technician, Jr Asst Rigman and Other Posts
Oil and Natural Gas Limited (ONGC) has issued a recruitment notification and invited online applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the 332 vacancies of Technical Assistant, Assistant Technician, Security Supervisor, Nurse, Medical Assistant, Asst Rigman, Asst Technician, Jr Assistant Technician, Jr Assistant Rigman, Jr Asst, Jr Motor Vehicle Driver, Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Security Supervisor and Jr Fireman posts. Online applications can be applied by the eligible candidates those who have valid registration of Name and Requisite essential qualifications in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Assam from 03-07-2015 to 24-07-2015. More details regarding these posts like educational qualifications, age limit, selection procedure, application fee, how to apply etc for ONGC Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below:-
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2015:
Total No of Post: 332 posts
Names of the Posts:
I. A-II Level: 119 posts
1. Technical Assistant Gd III (Chemistry): 18 posts
2. Assistant Technician (Civil): 02 posts
3. Technical Assistant Gd III (Geophysics): 01 post
4. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 05 posts
5. Assistant Technician (Production): 50 posts
6. Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 24 posts
7. Security Supervisor: 04 posts
8. Nurse Gd III: 02 posts
9. Medical Assistant Gd III (Industrial Hygiene): 01 post
10. Asst Rigman (Drilling): 06 posts
11. Asst Technician (Boiler): 06 posts
II. A-I Level: 203 posts
1. Jr Assistant Technician (Boiler): 01 post
2. Jr Assistant Technician (Electrical): 15 posts
3. Jr Assistant Technician (Diesel): 05 posts
4. Jr Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 93 posts
5. Jr Assistant Technician (Production): 25 posts
6. Jr Assistant Technician (Cementing): 02 posts
7. Jr Assistant Technician (Welding): 02 posts
8. Jr Assistant Technician (Fitting): 13 posts
9. Jr Asst (Accounts): 05 posts
10. Jr Assistant (Steno-English): 02 posts
11. Jr Assistant (Material Management): 08 posts
12. Jr Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch/ HV Operations): 16 posts
13. Junior Technical Assistant (Geology): 02 posts
14. Junior Asst (Personnel & Administration): 06 posts
15. Junior Security Supervisor: 08 posts
III. W-I Level: 10 posts
1. Jr Fireman: 10 posts
Applicants those who are applying for these posts should have Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry/ Geophysics/ Physics, 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering, Graduation, passed High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examination with Science & Trade Certificate Fitting or Mechanic Trade relevant experience and candidates please refer official notification for post wise education.
Applicants those who want to apply for the posts of A-I & A-II and belong to UR their age should be in between 18 years to 30 years, for SC/ST candidates age should be in between 18 years to 35 years and for OBC candidates age should be in between 18 years to 33 years, and for the post of W-I and belong to UR category their age should be in between 18 years to 27 years, for SC/ST candidates age should be in between 18 years to 32 years and for OBC candidates age should be in between 18 years to 30 years as on 24-07-2015. However the upper age limit relaxation will be given by 10 years to PwD & for Ex-Apprentice of ONGC, Ex-Serviceman, Departmental candidates as per Govt. rules.
Processing/ Registration Fee:
Applicants are required to pay the Processing/Registration Fee of Rs. 200/- along with applicable bank charges i.e. Rs. 20/- (Rs. 50/- along with applicable bank charges i.e. Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST candidates) through SBI Bank Challan by downloading from www.ongcindia.com. However there is no fee for Ex Serviceman/PWD candidates.
Candidates' selection will made on the basis of written test, Physical Standard Test/ Driving Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Stenography Efficiency test/ Typing Efficiency test, Interview.
Starting date of Online Application & Making Payment of Fee: 03-07-2015
Last date of Online Application: 24-07-2015
Last date of Making Payment of Fee: 27-07-2015
Date of Written Test (Tentative): 20-09-2015
How to Apply:
All eligible and interested candidates those who meet all the requisite qualifications can apply online through the official website www.ongcindia.com from 03-07-2015 to 24-07-2015.
Click Here for Complete Details Download.