UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Notification 2014- Union public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a recruitment notification and invited online applications from the eligible Indian Nationals for conducting Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2014. More details regarding these posts like educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, procedure of selection, last date of application etc. for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Notification 2014 are mentioned below:-
Details of the vacancies of UPSC Civil Services:
Total no. of posts: 1291 Posts
Name of the posts:
1. Indian Administrative Service
2. Indian Foreign Service
3. Indian Police Service
4. Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group 'A'
5. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
6. Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’
7. Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group 'A'
8. Indian Revenue Service (I.T), Group 'A'
9. Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group 'A' (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
10. Indian Postal Service, Group 'A'
11. Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group 'A'
12. Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group 'A'
13. Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group 'A'
14. Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group 'A'
15. Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group 'A'
16. Indian Defence Estates Service, Group 'A'
17. Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group 'A'
18. Indian Trade Service, Group 'A' (Gr III)
19. Indian Corporate Law Service, Group 'A'
20. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
21. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group 'B'
22. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group 'B'
23. Pondicherry Civil Service, Group 'B'
Applicants those who are intending to apply for the Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2014 should have a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification.
Applicants' age should be in between 21 years to 32 years as on 01-08-2014 candidates should have not born earlier than 02-08-1982 and not later than 01-08-1993. However the upper age relaxation will be given by 3 years to OBC candidates and by 5 years to the candidates of SC/ST and as per the Govt rules.
Applicants are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- by online or offline mode both. However the candidates of SC/SC/PH and Female are exempted from paying the application fee.
Applicants can pay through online by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ Sate Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card up to 30-06-2014 by 2:59 hrs.
Applicants can pay the application fee by taking print out of system generated Pay in slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only up to 29-06-2014 by 23:50 hrs.
Candidates those who will qualified in the Civil Services Preliminary Examination (Objective type) will be able to appear in Civil Services Main Examination (Written and Interview).
Starting date of online application: 31-05-2014
Last date of online application: 30-06-2014 till 11:59 PM
Last date of Fee through 'Pay by Cash': 29-06-2014 at 23:59 hrs.
Last date of Fee through online mode: 30-06-2014 at 23.59 hrs.
Date of Preliminary Examination: 24-08-2014
Date of Main Examination: December 2014
How to Apply UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2014 for Civil Services Preliminary Exam:
Eligible and interested candidates who are meeting all the qualification/ conditions can apply online through official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in from 31-05-2014 to 30-06-2014 till 11:59 PM and candidates are required to keep printed copy of application form for future use.
Click Here for Complete Details.
Click Here for Complete Details.