TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification 2016-2017 Apply Online for 1032 Posts
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued a supplementary notification and invited applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 1032 Municipal Commissioner, Asst Commercial Tax Officer and Other posts on General recruitment. Applicants those who are possessing all the requisite qualifications for these posts can apply online from 02-09-2016 to 23-09-2016. More details regarding these posts such as educational qualifications, age limit, selection procedure, application fee, how to apply etc for TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification 2016 are mentioned below:-
Vacancy Details of TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification 2016:
Total No.of Posts: 1032 posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Municipal Commissioner Gr.III in (Municipal Administration Sub Service): 19 posts
2. Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub-Service): 156 posts
3. Sub-Registrar Gr.II (Registration SubService): 23 posts
4. Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub Service): 67 posts
5. Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-Service): 284 posts
6. Deputy Tahsildar in Land Administration: 259 posts
7. Assistant Registrar in Registrar of Cooperative Societies: 62 posts
8. Executive Officer Grade-I in Endowments Department: 11 posts
9. Assistant Labour officer in Commissioner of Labour Department: 03 posts
10. Assistant Development Officer in Handlooms & Textiles: 20 posts
11. Assistant Section Officer GAD (Single Unit) Secretariat: 90 posts
12. Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department Secretariat: 28 posts
13. Assistant Section Officer in Law Department Secretariat: 10 posts
Candidates those who are willing to apply for posts no. 1 to 9 should have Bachelor's Degree from any recognized University, for posts no. 10 & 11 should have Bachelor's Degree in concern from a University in India established, for post no. 12 should have Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics or Economics or Commerce and for post no. 13 should have Bachelor's Degree in Law from any University established in India.
Candidates those who are applying for post no. 3 their age should be in between 20 years to 44 years, for post no. 5 should be 18 years to 28 years and for remaining posts should be in between 18 years to 44 as on 01-07-2016. However the upper age limit relaxation will be given by 5 years to SC, ST & BC's, by 10 years to PWD & for other refer official recruitment notification.
Applicants are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- through online by SBI ePay.
Applicants are required to pay the examination fee of Rs. 120/- through online by SBI ePay. However there is no fee for SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Servicemen, Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 years to 44 years of Telangana State.
Candidates' selection will be made on the basis of their performance in OMR Based Examination & Oral Test in the shape of Interview.
Starting date of Online Application: 02-09-2016
Last date of Online Application: 23-09-2016
Date of Downloading of Hall Tickets: 07 days before commencement of Examination.
Date of Written Examination: 12-11-2016 & 13-11-2016
How to Apply:
All eligible and interested candidates those who possess all the requisite qualifications/ conditions can apply online through the official website www.tspsc.gov.in from 02-09-2016 to 23-09-2016. At the end take printout of online application for future use.