Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015-Apply Online for 58 Asst Director, AO, Inspector and Various Other Posts
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has advertised a recruitment notification and invited online applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the 58 vacancies of Assistant Director, Agricultural Officer, Inspector, First Grade Overseer/First Grade Draftsman, Public Relations Officer, Higher Secondary School Teacher, Fireman Driver-cum-Pump-Operator (Trainee) and various other posts in various departments. Online applications can be applied on or before 16-04-2015 up to 12.00 midnight. More details regarding these posts such as educational qualification, selection procedure, age limit, how to apply, application fee etc for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below:-
Vacancy Details of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015:
Total No of Posts: 58 posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Director: 02 posts
2. Agricultural Officer: 01 post
3. Inspector: 09 posts
4. First Grade Overseer/ First Grade Draftsman (Civil)
5. Public Relations Officer: 01 post
6. Agricultural Officer: 01 post
7. Pharmacist Gr-II: 06 posts
8. Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion)
9. Ayurveda Therapist: 01 post
10. Lecturer in Physical Education: 01 post
11. Medical Officer (Netra): 03 posts
12. Divisional Accountant: 04 posts
13. Higher Secondary School Teacher-Statistics: 01 post
14. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) English: 07 posts
15. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Statistics: 01 post
16. Draftsman (Architectural) Grade I: 01 post
17. Fireman Driver-cum-Pump-Operator (Trainee): 02 posts
18. Fireman Driver-cum-Pump-Operator (Trainee): 07 posts
19. Deputy Accounts Manager: 01 post
20. Male Warder: 01 post
21. Lower Division Clerk: 01 post
22. L.D. Typist: 02 posts
23. II Grade Overseer/ Draftsman (Civil): 05 posts
Applicants those who are applying for these posts should have a Degree of a recognized University in any branch of Engineering or Technology, minimum of 2nd class Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from any of the recognized Universities or its equivalent, Graduation from a recognized University in Science, Diploma in Civil Engineering of the Kerala University or Diploma recognized by Government as equivalent, Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in Public Relations/ Journalism from a recognized University with not less than 50% marks and candidates are required to go through the official notification for post wise educational qualification.
Applicants those who want to apply for these posts can go through the official notification for post wise age limit and upper age relaxation limit.
Candidates' selection will be made on the basis of their performance in Written Test/OMR Test.
Last date of Online Application: 16-04-2015
How to Apply:
All eligible candidates those who are having fulfilled all the requisite qualifications can apply online through the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 16-04-2015.
Click Here for Complete Details.