OMC Recruitment 2016-2017 Apply Online for 38 Manager and Medical Officer Posts
Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC), Bhubaneswar has issued a latest recruitment notification and invited applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 38 Manager & Medical Officer posts. Applicants those who are possessing all the requisite qualifications for these posts can apply online from 25-08-2016 at 01:00 AM to 23-09-2016 till 12:00 PM. More details regarding these posts such as educational qualifications, age limit, selection procedure, application fee, how to apply etc for OMC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below:-
Vacancy Details of OMC Recruitment 2016:
Total No of Posts: 38 posts
Name of the Posts:
1. General Manager (Finance): 01 post
2. Addl. General Manager (Finance): 01 post
3. Dy. Manager (Finance): 04 posts
4. General Manager (Personnel): 01 post
5. Dy. General Manager (Personnel): 02 posts
6. Sr. Manager (Personnel): 04 posts
7. Dy. General Manager (Mechanical): 01 post
8. Dy. Manager (Mechanical): 01 post
9. Manager (Geology): 03 posts
10. Dy. Manager (Geology): 03 posts
11. Manager (Company Affairs): 01 post
12. Manager (Electrical): 01 post
13. Dy. Manager (Civil): 01 post
14. Dy. Manager (IT): 07 posts
15. Medical Officer-III: 04 posts
16. Dy. Manager (Mining): 02 posts
17. Dy. Manager (Forest & Environment): 01 post
Candidates those who are willing to apply for posts no. 1 to 3 should have Associate/ Fellow Member of ICAI/ ICWA, for posts no. 4 & 9 should have MBA/ PGDM in Personnel/ HR/ Industrial Relation from recognized Institute, for posts no. 7, 12 to 14, 16 & 17 should have BE/ B. Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Computer Science / IT/ Mining/ Environmental Engineering from recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE, for posts no. 9 & 10 should have M.Sc Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or M. Tech in Geology from ISM, for post no. 11 should have Graduation from any recognized University and for post no. 15 should have MBBS Degree with relevant experience.
Candidates those who are applying for post no. 1 their age should not be above 50 years , 47 years for post no. 2, 50 years for post no. 4, 44 years for posts no. 5 & 7, 40 years for post no. 6, 36 years for posts no. 9 & 10 and for remaining posts should be in between 21 years to 32 years. However the upper age limit relaxation will be provided to SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/Sports Person candidates is applicable as per the norms of State Govt.
Only Short listed candidates based on average career marks will be called for verification of certificates/ documents etc & Personal Interview for selection.
Starting date of Online Application: 25-08-2016 at 01:00 AM
Last date of Online Application: 23-09-2016 till 12:00 PM
How to Apply:
All eligible and interested candidates those who possess all the requisite qualifications/ conditions can apply online through website www.omcltd.in from 25-08-2016 at 01:00 AM to 23-09-2016 till 12:00 PM.