Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2015-Apply for 73 General Duty Medical Officer Posts
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has published a recruitment notification and invited applications from the eligible candidates for making the recruitment of 73 General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade) posts on temporary regular basis under Health Care, Human Service & Family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim. Applicants those who are possessing all the requisite qualifications for these posts and willing to enjoy the experience of these posts as career in Sikkim can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 28-08-2015 by 03:00 PM. More details regarding these posts like educational qualifications, age limit, selection procedure, application fee, how to apply etc for Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below:-
Vacancy Details of Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2015:
Total No. of Posts: 73 posts
Name of the Post: General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade)
Name of the Category:
1. Unreserved: 11 posts
2. Bhutia/ Lepcha: 08 posts
3. Bhutia/ Lepcha (Women): 05 posts
4. Bhutia/ Lepcha (Below Poverty Line): 02 posts
5. Other Backward Classes – Central List: 08 posts
6. Other Backward Classes – Central List (Women): 04 posts
7. Other Backward Classes – Central list (Below Poverty Line): 02 posts
8. Other Backward Classes – State List: 07 posts
9. Other Backward Classes – State List (Women): 05 posts
10. Other Backward Classes – State List (Below Poverty Line): 02 posts
11. Scheduled Tribe: 06 posts
12. Scheduled Tribe (Women): 03 posts
13. Scheduled Tribe (Below Poverty Line): 01 post
14. Scheduled Caste: 02 posts
15. Scheduled Caste (Women): 02 posts
16. Scheduled Caste (Below Poverty Line): 01 post
17. Primitive Tribe: 03 posts
18. Primitive Tribe(Women): 01 post
Applicants those who are applying for these posts should have a Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized University.
Applicants those who want to apply for these posts their age should be in between 21 years to 30 years as on 01-01-2015. However the upper age relaxation will be given by 5 years to BL/ ST/ SC, by 4 years to OBC-Central List and by 3 years to OBC-State List.
Applicants are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 150/- through Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim credited to '0051-SPSC'.
Candidates' selection will be made on the basis of main (written) examination & interview, viva/ voce.
Last date of Application: 28-08-2015 by 03:00 PM
How to Apply:
All eligible and interested candidates those who possess all the qualifications/conditions as mentioned in the recruitment notification can send their duly filled in application in the prescribed format by affixing one stamp size photograph on it and one identical stamp size photograph with the applicants name on the back side of the photograph should be submitted along with the application form along with original bank receipt by hand or post to the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M.G.Marg, Gangtok on or before 28-08-2015 by 03:00 PM.
Click Here for Complete Details Download.