Apply Online for SSC Officer As Pilot/observer For The Course Commencing June 2015 Indian Navy Recruitment Notice 2014
A latest job advertisement has been advertised by Indian Navy and invites application form 12th pass or Graduate Unmarried Indian Male and Women candidates for the Course Commencing June 2015 to join Indian Navy as SSC Officer As Pilot/observer. Job hunters who are interested to join and make future in Indian Navy Recruitment As SSC Officer As Pilot/observer For The Course Commencing June at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala they must apply by submitting application form on before last date. Details about the recruitment should be mentioned below:
Indian Navy Recruitment Details:
Course Name: SSC Officer As Pilot/observer
Contenders should be 12th pass (PCM) or Graduate in any stream with minimum 60% marks from a govt recognized board or University.
Age of the General Candidates lies between 19 to 24 years or born between 02 Jan 1991 and 01 Jan 1996; both dates inclusive. Age relaxation for the reserved candidates depends as per the rules.
Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their performance in educational qualification. Final Selection of the cantonder would be based on SSB Interview.
Closing date for Online submission: 03-10-2014
How to Apply:
Candidates have to submit application online for this entry by visiting the official website of Indian Navy with out waiting of last date.
Instruction for Form Fill up through online mode:
1. Click in the 'Officer Entry' button under the option 'Apply Online' on the Home Page.
2. Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field. Click Here for Complete Details.
3. Before clicking the submit button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record.
4. After submitting the form, an ‘Application Number’ will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. This Application Number will automatically appear on the print out of the form. If the system does not generate the Application Number, it is an indication of non-acceptance of application by the system.
5. Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and send at:
Post Box No. 02,
Sarojini Nagar PO,
New Delhi - 110 023
Click Here for Complete Details.
Click Here for Apply Online.