FCI Recruitment 2015-Apply Online for 4318 Engineer, Assistant and Typist Posts
Food Corporation of India (FCI) Government of India has released a recruitment notification and invited online applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the 4318 vacancies of Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade-II, Typist (Hindi) and Assistant Grade-III in North, South, East, West and North East Zones. Online applications can be applied by the eligible candidates from 16-02-2015 to
17-03-2015. More details regarding these posts such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply, application fee etc for FCI Recruitment 2015 are given below:-
Vacancy Details of FCI Recruitment 2015:
Total no. of posts: 4318 posts
Name of the posts:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil Engineer/Electrical Engineer/Mechanical Engineer): 78 posts
a. North: 34 posts
b. South: 13 posts
c. East: 08 posts
d. West: 11 posts
e. North East: 22 posts
2. Assistant Grade-II (AG-II) (Hindi) / Assistant Grade-III (AG-III) (General / Accounts/ Technical/ Depot): 4130 posts
a. North: 1634 posts
b. South: 1158 posts
c. East: 442 posts
d. West: 760 posts
e. North East: 136 posts
3. Typist (Hindi): 100 posts
a. North: 34 posts
b. South: 23 posts
c. East: 23 posts
d. West: 08 posts
e. North East: 12 posts
Applicants those who are applying for the post of Junior Engineer should have a Diploma in Engineering (Civil Engineer/Electrical Engineer/Mechanical Engineer), for post of Assistants should have a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline and for the posts of Typist should have passed Matric with 12th Class along with Typing Knowledge in Hindi.
Applicants those who want to apply for the post no. 1 their age should not be more than 28 years, for post no. 2 should not be more than 27 year and for the post no. 3 candidates age should not be more than 25 years.
Applicants are required to pay the Application Fee Of Rs 350/- and fee can be paid through following mode:-
1. SBI internet banking other major bank internet banking debit card the additional bank charges for all such transaction is around Rs 20/- and is to be borne by the candidates is additional to the application Fee of Rs 350/- on or before 17-03-2015.
2. Application fee can be paid through Cash payment through e challan at branches of SBI the additional bank charges for challan is Rs 60/- and is to be borne by the candidates the total application fee is Rs 410/- the last date for generation of bank challan is 17-03-2015 and last date for making the payment of application fee challan is 18-03-2015.
Starting date of Online Application: 16-02-2015
Closing date of Online Application: 17-03-2015
How to Apply:
All eligible and interested candidates those who fulfill all the qualifications can apply online through the official website of FCI from 16-02-2015 to 17-03-2015.
Click Here for Complete Details.