JRHU Recruitment 2014-15- Apply for 49 Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Handicapped University (JRHU) has released a recruitment notification and applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the 49 vacancies of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff and can be applied on or before 15-11-2014. More details regarding these posts like selection procedure, how to apply, application fee, educational qualification, last date of application, age limit etc for JRHU Recruitment Notification 2014 are mentioned below:-
Details of the vacancies of JRHU:
Total no. of posts: 49 posts
Name of the Post:
1. Professor: 02 posts
2. Associate Professor: 03 posts
3. Assistant Professor: 20 posts
4. Assistant Registrar (Publication): 01 post
5. Senior Demonstrator (Music-Vocal): 01 post
6. Jr Engineer (Civil): 01 post
7. Lab Technician (Pathology): 01 post
8. Technician (Network & System Operator): 01 post
9. Lab Assistant- Computer Lab: 01 post
10. Lab Assistant: 01 post
11. Library Assistant: 01 post
12. Proof Reader (For Printing Press): 01 post
13. OfficeAssistant (For Printing Press): 01 post
14. Computer Designer (For Printing Press): 01 post
15. Cook cum Care Taker (Guest House): 01 post
16. Driver: 02 posts
17. Electricain: 02 posts
18. Braille Instructor: 01 post
19. Mali: 02 posts
20. Pump Operator: 03 posts
21. Lady Attendant (Girls Hostel): 01 post
22. Lady Sweeper (Girls Hostel): 01 post
Candidates those who are applying for these posts should have Master’s Degree in Arts/ Humanities/ Sciences/ Commerce, Master’s Degree in Business Management/ Administration/ in a relevant management related discipline, Masters Degree in any school subject, Degree in Civil Engineering and candidates please refer official notification for post wise educational qualification.
Candidates those who are applying for these posts and belong to other than SC/ST category are to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- and Rs. 300 for SC/ ST candidates through Demand Draft payable at UBI, Jankikund, Chitrakoot (Branch Code: 542148) or SBI. Chitrakoot (Branch Code: 3869) in favour of Finance Officer, JRH University, Chitrakoot.
Last date of Application: 15-11-2014
How to Apply:
All eligible and interested candidates those who are meeting all the qualifications can send their application in prescribed format along with DD and send to the Registrar, JRH University, Chitrakoot (U.P) on or before 15-11-2014.
Click Here for Complete Details.